Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Note On References

Although I am a dedicated keeper and researcher of reptiles, I have no specific degree or fancy doctorate as of yet, so I'm hardly to be considered a legitimate source for study and information. This is just to let everyone reading my blog (if anyone does, in fact, read it) so they don't mistake my provided information for plagiarized info or some such. This is basically just a courtesy, everything in my blog here is based on my personal observations or relatively commonly known knowledge (scientific names, place of origin, etc.) so I cannot be accused of plagiarizing information such as the scientific name of Uromastyx Maliensis or the native habitat of the schneider's skink.

That said, I hope you all understand my safeguarding by writing this post, just so nobody's confused.

Cheers, SWN "Lucidum"

No comments:

Post a Comment