Friday, June 29, 2012

Another long absence and I'm back. Sorry it's been so long since my last post (over a year). Rest assured I'm still active in the herp trade. Since my last post I've sadly lost my Schneider's Skink, Nuzzle. I've acquired a Sudan Plated Lizard though, Nubbinz, and he's proven a hardy and trouble-free reptile to care for. I've set up my Bearded Dragon, Sola, with a massive 5'x3'x2' cage that he seems to enjoy. I'll be posting more pics and info in the very near future, now that I'm back on the blog.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you're still herping. Sorry to hear about Nuzz. She was a good pet. Sounds like you got Sola back so that's cool.

    Sorry about how things ended, man. It really was a BS argument that go way too out of hand. Too little, too late, I know. But figured I'd apologize anyway.

    ReplyDelete